Live Long. Live Healthy. -by Isagenix
Rejuvity’s 5 Steps To Healthy Dialogue Within Your Skin
Aging may be a fact of life, but that doesn’t mean looking your age is. With the new Isagenix Rejuvity skincare line, your skin finally has the youth-saving solution it needs. This unique system combines the best ingredients nature has to offer with the latest and most advanced technology. The result is flawless-looking skin that radiates health from the inside out.
The right skincare has to do the right things: hydrate, moisturize, cleanse, exfoliate, and protect. But there’s more to skincare than what’s going on at the surface of your skin. On a deeper level, below the skin’s surface, your skin cells are in constant cell-to-cell communication. The dialogue that goes on between skin cells is crucial for overall health and a youthful appearance. Unfortunately, this dialogue reduces with age and from exposure to environmental stressors. However, proper skincare can support optimal cell communication and preserve your skin’s youthful glow.
Rejuvity – skin care’s best friend
A synergistic system of products is needed for the best and most effective skin care, and this can be achieved with simplicity and targeted ingredients. Say hello to Rejuvity—an extensively researched line of seven products that bring a new definition to the balance between science, nature, and advanced technology. The products are toxicologist-tested and were awarded the highest rating possible for safety evaluation, ensuring they’re free of any harmful chemicals. In addition, clinical results show dramatic improvements in skin texture and moisturization in only a matter of weeks!
Complex communication, skin-to-skin
How does Rejuvity improve cell-to-cell communication in your skin? The Rejuvity line reaches deep into the skin and its cells, getting them to “talk to each other”—as a matter of speaking—not just with peptides that serve as words and commands, but in botanical-based complexes that help draw out sentences and phrases to truly encourage a healthy dialogue within your skin.
- Renewal Hydrase Complex™: Found in the Purifying Cleanser, the Moisturizing Day Cream with SPF, and the Renewing Night Cream, this complex provides non-stop hydration by targeting the upper layer of the skin with advanced peptides and nutrients from lentils and fruits such as apples and watermelon.
- Renewal C2C Complex™: Found exclusively in the Essential Youth Serum, this complex goes to work on the deepest level in the skin, immediately improving skin texture. The complex contains a Swiss variety of Crocus bulb extract—also known as the ‘Cream Beauty’ and a universal symbol of youthfulness and rejuvenation—which has shown to boost cellular communication between the different layers in the skin and help stimulate maximum production of collagen and elastin (1).
- IsaGen Illuminating Complex™: Found in the Age-Defying Eye Cream, this complex helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and even skin tone, especially working to lighten dark areas. It contains advanced peptides and alfalfa that help promote skin health and preserve skin’s elasticity (2;3).
These complexes are provided within the system’s seven products that are designed to be used in five simple steps. By following the five steps daily, alongside a healthy diet and nutrition provided by Isagenix, you have every tool at your fingertips for beautiful, youthful skin as you age.
Step 1: Purifying Cleanser
Formulated to be gentle, yet effective at washing away impurities, this cleanser is pH balanced so it’s meant for use by all skin types. Unlike other cleansers, the Purifying Cleanser won’t leave you feeling like you still need to wash your face after use, yet it won’t strip your skin’s moisture using harsh chemicals such as sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). This SLS-free and paraben-free formula uses the natural surfactant properties of maple to break down oils and impurities and separate them from the skin. With additional extracts from oat kernel and ginger root, which have soothing properties (4), the Purifying Cleanser is non-irritating yet effectively cleans your skin while helping it to retain its natural moisture barrier.
Step 2: Hydrating Toner
The Hydrating Toner completes the natural cleansing process of the face and works like a “liquid vacuum”, drawing out the excess impurities tucked deep inside pores and the first layers of skin. By removing excess oil, your skin’s natural pH is restored resulting in a more even complexion. Many other toners contain alcohol, which can irritate the skin and dry it out. This alcohol-free toner is rich in polyphenols and can help gently rid the skin of impurities without stripping it of moisture. Ginger extract and witch hazel are used to support collagen and elastin production (5-7). Rounding out the toner is vitamin C from orange extract, which helps to brighten and improve skin tone while also boosting collagen production (8).
Step 3: Essential Youth Serum
Just as its name implies, this is an essential component of the Rejuvity line. After the cleansing process, skin is craving and is primed for nourishment, and that’s exactly what this serum provides by penetrating deep within the skin’s layers. Along with the Renewal C2C Complex™, which increases cellular communication with the help of a Swiss variety of Crocus bulb and ultimately improves skin’s health and appearance, this serum also contains age-resisting pearl powder (9). Pearl powder stimulates skin cell division and turnover—two important factors in skin retaining its youthful action and characteristics (10).
Step 4: Age-Defying Eye Cream
Unlike other eye creams that merely sit on top of the skin and create tiny globules, this eye cream is gentle yet fast-absorbing and ultra-hydrating with ingredients including watermelon, apple, and lentil. It will help improve the overall look and feel of the skin around your eyes by working against puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines. The ingredients in the IsaGen Illuminating Complex™ help improve circulation around the eye and reduce puffiness (2;3).
Step 5: Moisturizing Day Cream with SPF 15 and Renewing Night Cream.
Probably one of the most important things you can do to preserve your skin’s radiance is to protect it from the sun’s UV rays. Every morning, apply Moisturizing Day Cream with SPF 15 to protect your skin. It’s formulated to be non-greasy yet provide balanced moisturization with not only the Renewal Hydrase Complex™ but skin-softening jojoba as well. Jojoba has shown to balance the internal moisturizers below the skin’s surface, acting as excellent support for rejuvenating skin (11). It provides broad spectrum protection too, as this day cream uses natural minerals zinc oxide and titanium dioxide that act as physical barriers to block out both the sun’s harmful UVB and UVA rays. Chemical sunscreens typically only filter out UVB rays that burn skin, but do nothing for the UVA rays that can cause the skin cumulative damage over time.
Applying Renewing Night Cream will leave your skin feeling refreshed, renewed, and revitalized. In addition to the Renewal Hydrase Complex™, the night cream features retinol, which is a form of vitamin A. Studies show vitamin A is effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and the visible signs of aging (12;13). The retinol is encapsulated through a proprietary process using specialized equipment resulting in uniform droplets of lightly coated retinol, allowing for gentle skin renewal without irritation. While most night creams can be oily and heavy, the Renewing Night Cream spreads evenly over skin and sends your cells to work as you sleep. After being bombarded by oxidative stress all day, night time is the perfect time to nourish your skin with moisturizing jojoba and communication boosting peptides.
Twice a week: Bamboo Exfoliating Polish
Meant for use twice per week, the Bamboo Exfoliating Polish is gentle yet still effective in the removal of stubborn oil, makeup, and dead skin cells. By removing dead skin cells and promoting the growth of new ones, this polish boosts cell renewal. Unlike other exfoliators that can feel like you’re scrubbing your skin with sand paper, this non-irritating Bamboo Exfoliating Polish is great for all skin types. Its bamboo particles are smoothed using a proprietary process making them round and small enough to be gentle. Oat kernels, sugar cane, and bilberry help hydrate the skin and provide antioxidants (14). This polish will leave your skin feeling soft and superbly clean.
- Schmid D. Stimulation of growth factor communication between epidermis and dermis by Crocus chrysanthus bulb extract. Anti-Aging and Beauty Inside. 2012;23(1):33-38.
- Athar M, Mahmood Nasir S. Taxonomic perspective of plant species yielding vegetable oils used in cosmetics and skin care products. Afric J Biotechnol. 2005;4(1):36-44.
- Richard L. Roberts. Lutein, zeaxanthin, and skin health. Am J Lifestyle Med. 2013;7(3):182-185.
- Vie K, Cours-Darne S, Vienne M.P., Boyer F., Fabre B., Dupuy P. Modulating effects of oatmeal extracts in the sodium lauryl sulfate skin irritancy model. Skin Pharm and Physiol. 2002;15:120-124.
- Thring T, Hili P, Naughton D. Antioxidant and potential anti-inflammatory activity of extracts and formulations of white tea, rose, and witch hazel on primary human dermal fibroblast cells. J Inflammation. 2011;8(27):1-7.
- Thring TSA, Hili P, Naughton DP. Anti-inflammatory activity from extracts from fruits, herbs and spices. Food Chem. 2010;122:987-996.
- I. Stoilova et al. Antioxidant activity of a ginger extract (Zingiber officinale). Food Chemistry. 2007;102(3):764-770.
- Nusgens BV et al. Topically applied vitamin C enhances the mRNA level of collagens I and III, their processing enzymes and tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase 1 in the human dermis. J Invest Dermatol. 2001;116(6):853-9.
- Shao DZ et al. Comparison of hydration, tyrosinase resistance, and antioxidant activation in three kinds of pearl powders. J Cosmet Sci. 2010;61(2):133-45.
- Dai Jian-Ping et al. Effects of pearl powder extract and its fractions on fibroblast function relevant to wound repair. Pharm Biol. 2010;48(2):122-127.
- P. Madhuri Reddy et al. A review on the importance of herbal drugs in cosmetics. Int J Advan Pharm and Nanotechnol. 2011;1(3):121-139.
- Pavicic T, Steckmeier S, Kerscher M, Korting HC. Evidence-based cosmetics: concepts and applications in photoaging of the skin and xerosis. Wien Klin Wochenschr (German).2009;121(13-14)431-9.
- Kawada A, Konishi N, Momma T, Oiso N, Kawara S. Evaluation of the anti-wrinkle effects of a novel cosmetic containing retinol using the guideline of the Japan Cosmetic Industry Association. J Derm. 2009;36(11):583-586.
- Feng Yonghong et al. Study on antioxidant activity of sugarcane extracts by DPPH assay.Sugarcane and Canesugar. 2003;1:31-33.